/ Jul 04, 2014
Saturday night was one of the busiest nights ever for the Counter-Jihad Coalition on the Santa Monica (CA) pedestrian mall known as the Third Street Promenade. Volunteers were able to educate the public about the threat of Islamic terrorism at home and abroad and about how the creeping imposition of Islamic Sharia Law on Muslims as well as non-Muslims is a threat to our basic Constitutional guarantees. Over 200 pamphlets were handed out. Many who stopped at our table wanted more information about ISIS (the Islamic State of Iraq and Sham) and the Islamic terrorism occurring right now in Iraq. They seemed to be much more aware of these new developments than any previous Islamic terrorist outrages such as the Boston Marathon bombing with 267 casualties and the “Soldier of Allah” Nidal Hasan “workplace violence” that left 13 dead and another 30 injured.
The sign on our table and the cover for the principal handout tied the World Cup Soccer events with the terrorist organization ISIS using severed heads for soccer balls. It really got people’s attention. We have also begun to keep tally on the annual Ramadan Bombathon, using graphics and data from TheReligionofPeace.com website. Last year, fasting Muslims managed to pull off 310 terror attacks causing 4,700 casualties around the globe in just one month. This year the prospects are even more horrific.
Over time the Counter-Jihad Coalition has developed a number of hard-hitting, factual brochures to help explain why the Islamist agenda and the norms of Sharia Law have no place in 21st Century America. Here is a sampling of some of the titles:
· An African-American Muslim is a Slave to a Racist Ideology
· Is It “Un-Christian” to Speak Out About Islam?
· Islam in a Nutshell
· Muslim Brotherhood in a Nutshell
· Sharia Law for Dummies
· The Three Stages of Jihad
· Violence in Islam
· What does Mohammed Say About Taking Non-Muslims As Friends?
· Women Who Marry Into Islam May be Required to Abandon All Their Natural
RightsCopies or Adobe files of these brochures can be obtained by contacting CounterJihadCoalition@gmail.com
We also had a bit of competition – a rival Muslim table manned by bearded men wearing thobes and one woman in a full abaya. They were handing out shop-worn pamphlets obtained from www.whyislam.org, an operation managed by the ICNA (Islamic Circle of North America, an affiliate of the Muslim Brotherhood). At least two of the Muslims were new converts to Islam, and they actually knew very little about the Quran. We suspect their dawah service was part of their induction program.
We thanked them for wearing long beards and dressing up like the most notorious Muslim terrorists known in the U.S., namely, Osama bin Laden and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. It just makes our message so much more credible.
For the next engagement at the Promenade, the Counter-Jihad Coalition is preparing a list of questions in response to their invitation to “Ask a Muslim.” The list has grown to over 50 Islamic imponderables. Here are just a few:
1. If the Quran is truly the word of Allah, why would asking questions about it cause you to lose faith? (See Surah 5:101-102)
2. If Allah leads people astray, is it “justice” that Allah should then punish them for that? (See Surahs 5:41, 7:155, 14:4, 16:53, and 6:149)
3. If Satan cannot harm anyone except with Allah’s permission, doesn’t that mean that all harm that comes to a person is Allah’s will? (See Surah 58:10)
4. If Jesus is to return on Judgment Day to judge mankind (per Surah 43:61 and Bukhari, Vol. 4, No. 657), wouldn’t it be better to follow the teachings of Jesus rather than the teachings of Muhammad and the Quran (which contains no teachings of Jesus)?
5. If Jesus had no sin (See Surah 3:35-36 and Bukhari, Vol. 4, No. 641) and if Muhammad had many sins (See Surah 47:19 and Bukhari Vol. 8, No. 319), why is Muhammad considered the “good example” (Surah 33:21) and emulated in preference to Jesus?
6. Is it true that Allah caused a man and his donkey to die, and then after 100 years he restored them exactly as they were the day they died? (See Surah 2:259)
7. Is it true that Adam (the first man) was 60 cubits (or about 90 feet) tall? (See Bukhari, Vol. 4, No. 543 )
8. Is it true that the earth is stationary and the sun goes down below the horizon into a murky pond? (See Surah 18:86)
9. Is it true that if you sleep during prayer time, Satan will urinate in your ears? (See Bukhari Vol. 2, No. 245)
10. Is it true that Muhammad was unsure of his own salvation on Judgment Day? (See Bukhari, Vol. 5, No. 266)
The Counter-Jihad Coalition can always use more volunteers who are somewhat knowledgeable about Islam, the Quran, and Sharia Law. Sometimes the debates with the public get lively, but our community is in dire need of straight talk about the ideology and practices of Islam. Contact our email address for more information.
Disclaimer: The articles published on this site represent the view of their writers.