/ Oct 04, 2015
Muslim street preachers and mall ministries are working desperately to connect with the American public. Their dilemma is that when they model their Salafist imams and handlers, they appear too much like the Islamic terrorists we have all come to recognize. Here is a dawah couple in a Los Angeles shopping mall just a couple of years ago.
Of course, the shoppers were scared off because the street preachers looked every bit like Khalid Sheik Muhammad, the mastermind of the 9/11/01 attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and Samantha Lewthwaite, the “white widow” alleged to have been involved in the 2013 Kenya shopping mall attack which left 67 people dead.
In 2015, another group of mall preachers, dressed in thobes and headgear, offered free Qurans to the shoppers, but there were few takers.
Could it be that these preaches looked like the FBI’s 16 most wanted international terrorists?
By late 2015, the street preachers found a new spokesperson, a young woman who at first glance didn’t look at all Muslim. No niqab, no long sleeves, and her long hair was fully exposed.
But her agenda was written all over her: Her stylish dress was reminiscent of the signature keffiyeh worn by Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat. The writing on the dress refers to Palestine and 1948 – the year the Arab nations united to destroy the newly declared nation of Israel. The Arab defeat is known as The Disaster (al nakba) to Muslims. Sadly, the Palestinians and their Arab supporters have never given up on this agenda.
What was the message of this new Muslim mall lady? Coexistence. Her poster announced that Islam teaches acceptance and tolerance, that all are treated equally in Islam, and that Islam holds the utmost respect for women.
As charming as the messenger was, her message was a lie based on the Quran itself:
Islam teaches acceptance and tolerance.
- “He that chooses a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and in the
world to come he will be one of the lost.” - Surah 3:85
- Followers of Muhammad are described as “ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another” – Surah 48:29
All are treated equally in Islam.
- Men are superior to women – Surah 4:34 and Surah 2:228
- Males inherit twice what women inherit – Surah 4:11
- A male’s testimony is twice that of a woman – Surah 2:282
- Unbelievers are the basest of creatures – Surah 8:56
Islam upholds the utmost respect for women
- Muslim men are commanded to beat their wives – Surah 4:34
- Muslim men may marry up to four wives – Surah 4:3
- Muslim men may marry prepubescent girls – implied by Surah 65:4
- “Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please.” – Surah 2:223
Despite presenting a new, prettier face on Islam, the message of the ideology hasn’t changed in 1400 years – intolerance, supremacism, and violence. This is Islam’s Coexistence:
Disclaimer: The articles published on this site represent the view of their writers.